Be part of the Institute for Labor Studies, the policy research and advocacy arm of the
Department of Labor and Employment
We are hiring for the following positions:
(1) (1) Administrative Assistant III (Bookkeeper) (SG 9) [Anticipated]
Item Nos. ILSB-ADAS3-4-2004
Basic Salary: ₱19,593.00 + PERA: ₱2,000.00
- Education – Completion of 2 years studies in college, preferably in accounting or graduate of 2-year course relevant to the job
- Experience – One (1) year of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Training – Four (4) hours of relevant trainings
- Career Service Eligibility – Sub-Professional
The Administrative Assistant III is expected to assist the Accountant in the analysis and review of financial data and other accounting reports before consolidation, and does related work.
- Accounting: Delivers bookkeeping and accounting functions;
- Budget: Provides logistical assistance in budget preparations;
- Records Management: Maintains filing system on finance matters
Qualified applicant including persons with disability (PWD), member of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI), civil status, age, religion, and political affiliation may send his/her comprehensive resume indicating duties and responsibilities, complete dates of present and previous employments, copy of certificate of trainings/seminars attended, copy of certificate of eligibility, copy of transcript of records, and latest performance rating for one year (attached all documents in one PDF file) to ILS Job Application Online (JAO) at ils.dole.gov.ph (ILS Website) not later than 13 December 2021.
Late and incomplete submission of information, hard copies and email submission will NOT be entertained.
Download PDF copy HERE.