Be part of the Institute for Labor Studies, the policy research and advocacy arm of the
Department of Labor and Employment
We are hiring for the following positions:
(1) Administrative Officer IV (Management and Audit Analyst II) (SG 15) [Republished]
Item Nos. ILSB-ADOF4-1-2020
Basic Salary: ₱P33,575.00 + PERA: ₱2,000.00
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree relevant to job
- Experience – One (1) year of relevant experience in planning and audit analysis
- Training – Four (4) hours of relevant trainings
- Career Service Eligibility – Professional
The AO IV (MAA II) is expected to conduct management study, planning and audit evaluation and does related work.
- Strategic Planning: Applies planning techniques before actual implementation of project/program, and designs complete project/program plan or proposal taking into consideration the situation of organization and limited resources;
- Audit Analysis and Management: Applies audit management and risk-based analysis;
- Labor Policy Research: Implements the complete cycle of a research study;
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Implements M&E for measuring output/outcome of projects.
Qualified applicant including persons with disability (PWD), member of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI), civil status, age, religion, and political affiliation may send his/her comprehensive resume indicating duties and responsibilities, complete dates of present and previous employments, copy of certificate of trainings/seminars attended, copy of certificate of eligibility, copy of transcript of records, and latest performance rating for one year (attached all documents in one PDF file) to ILS Job Application Online (JAO) at ils.dole.gov.ph (ILS Website) not later than 26 April 2021.
Late and incomplete submission of information, hard copies and email submission will NOT be entertained.
Office of the Executive Director
Institute for Labor Studies
6/F BF Condominium Bldg., A. Soriano Ave., cor. Solana Street, Intramuros, Manila
Tel. Nos.: 8527-3522 and 8527-3511; Fax No. 8527-3491
Download PDF copy HERE.