Be part of the Institute for Labor Studies, the policy research and advocacy arm of the
Department of Labor and Employment
We are hiring for the following positions:
Three (3) Senior Labor and Employment Officers (SG 19)
Item Nos. ILSB-SRLEO-2-1998, ILSB-SRLEO-2-2019 (Republication), and ILSB-SRLEO-4-2019
Basic Salary: P46,719.00 + PERA: P2,000.00
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience – Two (2) years of relevant experience
- Training – Eight (8) hours of relevant training
- Career Service Eligibility – Professional
The Senior Labor and Employment Officer is expected to recommend programs, projects and systems, and does related work pertaining to the advancement of decent work.
- Leadership and Management: Builds a sense of commitment to a common goal among individuals and utilizes interventions to help close the gaps or improve competencies of staff to achieve goal;
- Strategic Planning: Appreciates the value of strategic planning and prepares proposal for small activity;
- Labor Policy Research: Implements the complete cycle of a research study;
- Project Management: Supervises the implementation of the research project/program;
- Networking and Partnership Building: Builds broad partnerships and collaboration outside ILS;
- Public communication: Communicates to stakeholders and partners through technical assistance/ consultation.
The positions are open for all qualified applicants regardless of age, sex, gender, civil status, pregnancy, physical ability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation.
Qualified applicant may send his/her application with comprehensive resume indicating duties and responsibilities, complete dates of present and previous employments, copy of certificate of trainings/seminars attended, copy of certificate of eligibility, copy of transcript of records, and latest performance rating for one year to ILS Job Application Online (JAO) at ils.dole.gov.ph (ILS Website) not later than 20 July 2020.
Late and incomplete submission of information, hard copies and email submission will NOT be entertained.
Office of the Executive Director
Institute for Labor Studies
6/F BF Condominium Bldg., A. Soriano Ave., cor. Solana Street, Intramuros, Manila
Tel. Nos.: 8527-3522 and 8527-3511; Fax No. 8527-3491
Download PDF copy HERE.