Be part of the Institute for Labor Studies, the policy research and advocacy arm of the
Department of Labor and Employment
We are hiring for the following positions:
Two (2) Labor and Employment Officers III (SG 16)
Item Nos. ILSB-LEO3-2-1998
Basic Salary: P35,106.00 + PERA: P2,000.00
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience – One (1) year of relevant experience
- Training – Four (4) hours of relevant trainings
- Career Service Eligibility – Professional
The LEO III is expected to undertake activities relating to the formulation, implementation and monitoring of the Division’s programs, projects and systems, and does related work pertaining to the advancement of decent work.
- Labor Policy Research: Undertakes activities related to research study;
- Project Management: Coordinates activities for the conduct of research project/activity;
- Networking and Partnership Building: Encourages participation and engagement within and outside unit/division;
- Public communication: Communicates to stakeholders and partners through technical assistance/ consultation.
One (1) Administrative Aide VI (Clerk III) (SG 6)
Item Nos. ILSB-ADA6-3-2004
Basic Salary: P15,524.00 + PERA: P2,000.00
- Education – Completion of 2 years of studies
- Experience – None
- Training – None
- Career Service Eligibility – Sub-Professional
The Administrative Aide VI is expected to perform highly skilled and responsive clerical work and does related work.
- Administrative logistics: Provides general administrative support and secretariat services in the conduct or implementation of programs, activities and projects;
- Database Management: Maintains a master list of information in a system; and
- Records Management: Maintains and updates files in a system.
The positions are open for all qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), member of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI), civil status, religion, and political affiliation.
Qualified applicant may send his/her comprehensive resume indicating duties and responsibilities, complete dates of present and previous employments, copy of certificate of trainings/seminars attended, copy of certificate of eligibility, copy of transcript of records, and latest performance rating for one year to the email address below not later than 21 March 2020.
Late and incomplete submission of information will NOT be entertained.
Office of the Executive Director
Institute for Labor Studies
6/F BF Condominium Bldg., A. Soriano Ave., cor. Solana Street, Intramuros, Manila
Tel. Nos.: 8527-3522 and 8527-3511; Fax No. 8527-3491
Email address: email@example.com
Download PDF copy HERE.