Be part of the Institute for Labor Studies, the policy research and advocacy arm of the
Department of Labor and Employment
We are hiring for the following position:
(1) Administrative Assistant III (SG 9) [Republication]
Item Nos. ILSB-ADAS3-5-2004
Basic Salary: P17,975.00 + PERA: P2,000.00
- Education – Completion of 2 years studies in college
- Experience – One (1) year of relevant experience
- Training – Four (4) hours of relevant trainings
- Career Service Eligibility – Sub-Professional
The Administrative Assistant III is expected to provide IT support services to employees and ensures the security, integrity, accessibility, and resiliency of ICT resources through the conduct of regular maintenance of these resources; and does related work.
- IT Service Management: Provides IT services to employees within the agreed service level;
- Database Management: Establishes data dictionary and standards for naming conventions;
- Computer Network Administration: Monitors computer network activity/traffic;
- Web Administration: Ensures website availability and accessibility.
This position is open for all qualified applicants regardless of age, sex, gender, civil status, pregnancy, physical ability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation.
Qualified applicant may send his/her comprehensive resume indicating duties and responsibilities, complete dates of present and previous employments, copy of certificate of trainings/seminars attended, copy of certificate of eligibility, copy of transcript of records, and latest performance rating for one year to the email address below not later than 13 August 2019.
Late and incomplete submission of information will NOT be entertained.
Office of the Executive Director
Institute for Labor Studies
6/F BF Condominium Bldg., A. Soriano Ave., cor. Solana Street, Intramuros, Manila
Tel. Nos.: 527-3522 and 527-3511; Fax No. 527-3491
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download PDF copy HERE.