Be part of the Institute for Labor Studies, the policy research and advocacy arm of the
Department of Labor and Employment
We are hiring for the following position:
One (1) Information Systems Analyst II (SG 16)
Item Nos. ILSB-INFOSA2-5-2019
Basic Salary: P33,584.00 + PERA: P2,000.00
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, and any IT/computer-related courses
- Experience – One (1) year of relevant experience
- Training – Four (4) hours of relevant trainings
- Career Service Eligibility – Professional
The ISA II is expected to implement and monitor information and communication technology (ICT) resources and maintenance and does related work.
- IT Service Management: Resolves issues arising from the provision of IT services;
- Database Management: Ensures data integrity and availability by implementing available technology and industry good practices;
- Computer Network Administration: Resolves network connectivity issues concerning the Layer 3 and higher network layers of the OSI model; and
- Web Administration: Optimizes and updates web CMS plugins to improve website performance and security.
Qualified applicant including persons with disability (PWD), member of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI), civil status, religion, and political affiliation may send his/her comprehensive resume indicating duties and responsibilities, complete dates of present and previous employments, copy of certificate of trainings/seminars attended, copy of certificate of eligibility, copy of transcript of records, and latest performance rating for one year to the email address below not later than 15 February 2020.
Late and incomplete submission of information will NOT be entertained.
Office of the Executive Director
Institute for Labor Studies
6/F BF Condominium Bldg., A. Soriano Ave., cor. Solana Street, Intramuros, Manila
Tel. Nos.: 8-527-3522 and 8-527-3511; Fax No. 8-527-3491
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download PDF copy HERE.